Cannabidiol —CBD— is a compound in Cannabis that has medical effects but does not make people feel “stoned” and actually counters some of the effects of THC. The reduced psychoactivity of CBD-rich Cannabis may make it an appealing treatment option for patients seeking anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety and/or anti-spasm effects without disconcerting euphoria or lethargy. WAMM now has high CBD cannabis, tinctures and edibles available to all members!
- This Exists: Medical Marijuana for Pets: http://t.co/0D2bf8KwPd1 week ago
- Growing Marijuana: California Medical Cannabis Gardening Tips from Jorge Cervantes: http://t.co/LpcJubMcc41 week ago
- California Medical Marijuana Crackdown Ramps Up As More Dispensaries Targeted For Closure: http://t.co/B6AA4swegm1 week ago
- Were DEA Task Force Agent's Lies To California Prosecutors Part of Bribery Deal or Brilliant Undercover Policing? http://t.co/NkpgJojoZL2 weeks ago
- How Will the California Supreme Court Ruling on Dispensary Bans Affect Me? http://t.co/WfNOz8HhQ12 weeks ago
OUR MISSIONThe Wo/Men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana (WAMM) is a collective of patients and caregivers providing hope, building community and offering medical marijuana on a donation basis. We offer a safe, organic supply of medical marijuana to patients with a doctor's recommendation for the treatment of terminal and chronic illness. Located in the beautiful Santa Cruz, California.
ADOPT A PLANTNow anybody, anywhere can actively support WAMM's truly compassionate model of medical cannabis community service by virtually "adopting" one of the plants in our garden. In exchange for your tax deductible donation, you'll get regular updates via email or Facebook apprising you of the progress of your WAMM plant from a real WAMM member you've helped heal.